Friday 10 August 2012

The Reflected Greatness

I was born in a year that my nation gain its independence. I was born on a day that my country became a republic. My child was was born on the day of the peoples' champion. I had a mane the reflected the moon. He had a name the reflected greatness. My child, was a boy, and intelligent boy. He is stubborn, idle and mischievous. But brilliant people are by birth smart, but by choice lazy and idle.

He as a child was given what he needed to succeed, but had less the most children. He is a lucky boy, as if he was a special child of god. Every obstacle he faced was somehow removed before he could face it. He basically had a ride in life to which god himself was his guardian angle.

He in his heart took after his grandfather, always willing to help those in need, even if it meant he being left standing with nothing or alone. I am proud of him for what he is and what I know what he will become.

One day my he will meet a girl, that will make him happy, that will except him for who is is. I know he is stubborn so I guess she has to be more stubborn and dominant to cool him down, to ease his stride, to calm his heart.

A boy who is named after greatness is somehow obligated by universal law to achieve and live up to his name. As i said before, god is his angel. I know he will become distracted, but he knows how to reel himself in again. He has always been great with what he is most in love with, no matter what it is.

He, my son, my boy, born on a day of the people's champion, born of a women born on the day of freedom will become his name.

No comments:

Post a Comment