Monday 30 July 2012

My thoughts exactly

Today I spent my time looking online for a job. You know one of those make money while sitting on your butt at home. I got a few online jobs to which I registered for free. I thought "hey I'M going to make some serious money now. The sites I registered for for were miny jobs to earn miny money that in the end adds up. For example, a job can cost US10 cents, or US 15 cents and so on.

There is this one that I really liked, which was Clicksure, You have to pay 5 dollars to get all the tools needed to make money. Apparent you use a site which as 2 billion people trafficking through daily, to guide towards the ads you are promoting. So its pretty easy sitting on your ass making money.


Anway that was my work related stuff. Now its my writing. For the past 3 years or so I have been planning to write a novel about wizards, vampires, and using mythology to create a fantasy story that would blow people's mind when reading it. My problems include: I am lazy, to amny things distract me and finally Im not a good writer. I may have a wonderful imagination, put I am a piss poor writer. Well I will try to get it started by the end of the summer.


In addition, i am heading into my final year at my university. I was planning to do some revision so I can get a head start and get all A's. I need a good job "tan pronto que possible".


I have been reflecting my life lately , and its going pretty good. I applied for my license, pass port, looking for a job, made some new friends, catched up with some old friends, found a girl who really really loves me for me, im heading into my final year and it will all come together in the end, I just know it. I just have to trust in god.

Thanks for listening world, I mean reading . LOLZ

No comments:

Post a Comment