Friday 10 August 2012

My Girlfriend's Bitchy sister

I am in a relationship for a while now. My girlfriend is sweet and she makes me happy. she has two sisters, to which she is the youngest of the bunch of three. The oldest sisters like me for her sister, but the middle one is a real bitch.  have not done anything to her, say a bad word, did a bad thing, done nothing in an evil manner. However, she says shit about me.She asks people that know me to explain to her the guy that I am. But she gets pissed off when they say I am a nice guy.

I have no idea what her problem is but she is a real bitch. My theory is that she likes me a lot. See I knew her before I met her sister, and for no reason after I hooked up with her sister she is pissed. Now mind you, I didn't ask my girlfriend out, she asked me out. She is drop dead gorgeous, intelligent, focus and a strict catholic, so I believe her when she say she is a virgin.

She makes me happy, and she likes making me happy. I spoil her and she spoils me. But her bitchy sister has something against me.

What I am doing now is letting her talk all her shit about me and let people see her for the person that she is.

recently she converted from catholic to Hinduism, but doesn't understand the religion. She preaches all the words of goodness and kindness but she doesn't practise. She was on a catholic, turned Hindu, and using quotes and teaching from all religions. Nice yes but why preach and don't practise. She is trying hard to come between me and my girlfriend. God help her.

No comments:

Post a Comment