Friday 10 August 2012

My Day Unfolded..

today I got up at 8am, ate breakfast, bathe, got dressed and went out. I went to a church, to ask for money to fund my education. I sat down with the pastor, she asked me to tell her about myself. Now I am not one to talk about myself in from to people but I tried my best. I stated to her that I will tell her about my life and then she can deduce who I am.

I told her I was into my religion, I am apart many societies on campus, and with respect to my academics I aim for gold, and I conquer mountains.  After our discussion I left, went to campus where I met up with president of one the societies I am in. We had to finish so business with respect to some accounting issue. Quite boring.

After which I got a card that allowed to buy stuff online. note I am unemployed and Hence and credit card of some sort was hard to come by. I was happy the highlight of my day.

I then went to one of the computer labs on campus and watch episodes of Games of Thrones, the Borgia's, The Big Bang Theory and I watched the movie Last Friday.

Upon doing this I then went to have lunch 4pm in the afternoon, grilled chicken pizza with a medium size drink. I ate that put credit on my phone and left campus.

When I came home there was nothing to eat, HAHA, so I went out and bought Chinese food. It tasted yummy. I then went on to call my girlfriend and asked her how was her day, and what she was doing. She kinda got angry at me for not calling her all day, but since she gets up at 1pm in the afternoon, I try not to disturb her, since she spends all night into the early morning talking to me on fb and msn.

I eat bathe, and did some work. right now I am bogging my boring story as some sort of journal to the world. HI WORLD .....



No comments:

Post a Comment